DIY Banners and Balloons Gift Wrapping
DIY Gift Wrap | easier Gifting Warpping for the Busy people of today | by maritzagarcia.website
Who has time to run around all day looking for those extras that come after you buy, "The Gift." Here's my take on, "Busy People vs. Gift Wrapping." I present you -gifting with style. Think of it as the whole package and than some. Make it as festive or simple as you like. The choice is up to you. For all the details. Make sure to check out my easy to follow steps below.
1. Solid Card stock Paper in your color choice(s).
2. Sentiments Card stock Sheet(s) or Stickers in your choice of words.
3. Any Bunting, Banner or Garland Printed Card stock Paper Sheets.
4. Martha Stewart Balloon Punch (Punched shape is approximately 7/8 x 1 1/8 inches), Mini Detail Scissors, Hole Punch [punch size: 1/8"], and Scotch wrinkle free glue stick.
5. Thread in your choice color. I used Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread 100% Mercerized Cotton.
6. Brown Wrapping Paper.
Project Time: 1 Hour
I really do hope you give this DIY a try. Until next time friend. Happy Crafting!